The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Jack Kent Tillar's ESP Test of Tests (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2455 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I would really like to know more about this and whether it is still available but, despite it being hailed as Bascom Jones's favourite CU routine, my searches have yielded very little. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Neil
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Neil, I hope you are well. I know I own it, but have just moved so I cannot find my copy. I believe the correct book is Quarter (which is JKT's close up mentalism book). All of the material contained is excellent. Maybe Jheff Poncher can chime in (as he helped him re-organize and release this information in the set). Sadly, none of the "blurbs" I found on Jheff's or other sites listed the contents of the book. I am 99% sure this is correct though.

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/quartet.html

Best Regards,

Sean
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Sorry. I meant Quartet (autofill got me)! My link works though.
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Sorry Sean, didn't spot the link at the end of your post. Sometimes an iPhone isn't the best thing to read small text on!
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2195 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I can confirm that Jack's "Test of Tests" is in his Quartet collection.

And that Bascom's opinion was as reliable as ever.
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2455 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Thanks. That's really helpful. I have just read Jack's book Solo - what a delight, such good advice and containing some real gems. Quartet is now on my shopping list!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Jack Kent Tillar's ESP Test of Tests (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL