The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ryan Schlutz: Miracles Without Moves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
Ad Copy:

Eschewing technical knucklebusting moves for ingenious trickery, routining and plain old sneaky clever thinking Ryan Schlutz unleashes tricks that will utterly floor your audience yet are simple and fun to perform.

And these are not your run of the mill sleight-lite routines. No painful counting sequences, yawn inducing spelling or hard-to-master linguistic gymnastics. These are multi layered, supremely FOOLING smashers.

'Creating ONE trick that smashes an audience's mind without resorting to sleights is a challenge. How the hell Ryan Schlutz came up with SEVEN is totally beyond me. I had no idea how he did ANY of it!!!' Cameron Francis

"The last time I was this fooled by card magic, I was 10. Ryan made me feel like a child again.' James Went

'On this DVD you will see Ryan demonstrate powerful working material that is seriously fooling. Great construction and use of subtlety rather than heavy sleights gives you a powerful collection of material to add to your repertoire'. John Carey

'Ryan fooled me time and time again with the material from this DVD. The fact that most of it is almost self working is astonishing! This is surely set to become a modern classic!' Iain Moran

----------------------------------------

Ryan is a heck of a guy and REALLY smart. I've had the opportunity to speak with him and his mind is an encyclopedia of card principles. The best part? He strings those principles together to create magic that's just impossible to back track. Check out anything he releases, you'll always find a nice gem in his material!

Owen and the guys over at BMM just keep producing awesomeness over there. Keep it up!

Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGAiLNxI7ms
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6991 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I've known Ryan for years now. Every time he shows me a new trick, the first thing I say is, "Yeah, I have no idea." Really. This stuff will fool almost any magician not to mention lay people.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 15:06, Cameron Francis wrote:
I've known Ryan for years now. Every time he shows me a new trick, the first thing I say is, "Yeah, I have no idea." Really. This stuff will fool almost any magician not to mention lay people.

Can't agree more Cameron... When I see something new from Ryan my head explodes haha
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12089 Posts

Profile of John C
Looks good. right my old ally.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
483 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Thanks guys! I am very excited about this DVD. These are my favorite effects....very simple to do but pack a punch!

Ryan
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Sound great, can't wait Smile
Of the seven tricks, how many are impromptu ?
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I will get this. Ryan doesn't know me but when I had a question about a previous book I got he took the time to video himself and texted me the move. Super nice AND super talented
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4972 Posts

Profile of RNK
Wow! Just watched the trailer and the one effect Ryan showed was very good. This looks intriguing. Reminds me of Liam's card work- minimal sleights but great magic!

RNK
samdan
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of samdan
When is this coming out?
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Mind-......vC2QvPiI

All the info is here PLUS an eBook deal with the preorder.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
This sounds very interesting, and with the ebook deal, a no-brainer for me. I already placed my order for the download. Now is the waiting game. Congrats Ryan on your new release.
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
For those of you wondering on eBook content!!!! It's three sections and killer information.

-How to print on cards

This is basically info on how to print your own gaff cards. AWESOME stuff here and worth the whole darn price of the DVD. If you have a printer at home and some blank cards, you can rock and roll and make your own provided you can find a photo to print on the cards (of if you are talented with photoshop, I'm lazy and copy+paste). Example (not in book): Fairy tale frogs from John G with pictures of disney characters.

-When if Doubt Read a Palm

A sweet routine that works great as an opener. You make the gaff with the above method and BOOM you have a simple routine and a great "item" to talk about. Convo starter bonus points.

-A Lesson in Gravity

All I'm going to say is... this is one of my favorite things Ryan has ever shared. Again you make a nice gaff (you can draw it by hand EASILY too) and a card just seems to vanish and reappear. Very cool "sandwich" style routine.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
483 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Appreciate you taking the time to write that up Shaun.

Also thank you RNK, Brehaut & Ash for the support! I know you guys will love the material.

Ryan
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3202 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This looks good. I will be placing an order.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
483 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Hey guys this officially comes out August 19th but it be available first at Magic Live. I will be at the BBM booth to demo the new effects. Also had a few PM's asking if the material is new. YES... 7 brand new never released effects.

Come by and say Hi!

Ryan
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
I absolutely love Ryans work and I'm so looking foward to this release! Smile

Cash
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
292 Posts

Profile of Agaton
I am a fan of Ryan's work ever since I saw Sense-ational. This is a must buy!
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
483 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Thanks Agaton. New material should be up your alley since I used Sense-Sational type of thinking for them.

Ryan
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
814 Posts

Profile of magico
Preordered mine thru Hocus Pocus as they were offering free shipping. Looking to see if Knocked Subconscious can be used as a replacement for one of the phases of Sense-Sational. I am working on it where a table is not needed.
SShawUK
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of SShawUK
I was lucky enough to nab a copy of this early. You guys are going to love this. In short, think Ramon Rioboo subtle self-workers. No procedural junk at all! I cannot recommend this enough. If you want to see my full thoughts, then feel free to visit my blog at http://www.magicblog.org

Best Wishes,
Stephen
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

www.magicblog.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ryan Schlutz: Miracles Without Moves (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL