The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My account (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
895 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
How do I access my pm's? Once I look at them they disappear? I cant find "my account" tab. I see a line in private messages that reads " you have 8 messages in "your account." I only see 2? Thank you for any help. Very frustrated. Thanks. db
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2639 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
You may have PMs in the trash folder that haven't been deleted yet.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dollarbill, there are several tabs in the PM section. You'll see In Box, Sent box, saved box and trash box etc. The line you see saying how many messages you have in your account means the number of messages total you have. That is your account. When you receive a PM, you'll see it in the in box. It will stay there until you respond, save or delete it. It you respond, you can see the message by clicking on the sent box. It will stay there until the person you sent it to resonds at which time it will leave the sent box and come back to your in box. PM's will automatically be deleted afer 60 days. If you want to save one, move it to the save box. You can only have a total of 60 pm's total in all the boxes together.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My account (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL