The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Nutty Profs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Administrators at a private university in Illinois are standing by a professor, despite revelations that he shot and killed his father, mother, and teenage sister in 1967.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4949
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Don't hate me 4 this but we don't know what they did 2 him if anything so don't take this as me trying 2 rationalize it so you call me a hypocrite but people can be driven to that and I know for a fact that people with mental illness are a lot of the times geniuses so maybe he's just a good prof and the school knows his story.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Twenty dwarves took turns doing handstands on the carpet.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Wasn't any taking turns every 1 cut in front of me
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Nutty Profs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL