The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Evenness of my moves. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cubby199
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Cubby199
I am getting pretty good at my thumb and 1 handed fans.
However I'm practicing allot on the le Paul spread, and the pressure fan

With all of those moves I am still having serious issues with the evenness. Their will be chunks of cards then verry separated cards all over. How do I clean this up?

I'm having the same issue with my table spread for flipping the cards as it has to be really even or else chunks of cards stop it from finishing.

Any advice??
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.
-The Prestige (my favorite movie)
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Besides more practice? Not really.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Cubby199
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Cubby199
Soo. The evenness will come with practice? If soo that's great!
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Eveness TENDS to come with practice IF you're doing the moves correctly in the first place; which I assume you are.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Cubby199
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Cubby199
I certainly hope am lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Evenness of my moves. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL