The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Could you just do a little more? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Went to a decorating job today and it went well. But, it was for a H.S. Freshmen Orientation pep rally.

I did a simple 20 foot arch and they were supposed to get 12 helium balloons to lift some crepe paper over the basketball court.

When I got there they had decided that since the theme was "Under the Sea" they needed an octopus that would cover the whole gym.

Well, we did it. It was fun and they were willing to pay extra so the only downside was we really had to rush to get it done in time.

Anyone ever have jobs that keep growing and GROWING as the customer asks, "Couldn't you just do a little more?"

You can see more about it on my Facebook page. While you're there, give me a "Like" please.

https://www.facebook.com/ProfessorQB

Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Usually when they want more and more it seems they don't want to pay for it. That's not just in the balloon industry as I'm sure you already know. Nice job by the way, at least you got paid. Smile db
PaulFlury
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of PaulFlury
It's called Mission Creep and normally I see it when someone wants me to work longer than previously agreed. As long as they are willing to pay I generally willing to go. After all, I figure I'm already there.
Robynhood
View Profile
Regular user
Charleston, SC
166 Posts

Profile of Robynhood
That's beautiful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Could you just do a little more? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL