The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » Help MSc Forensic Psychology research study on deceptive behaviours (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
375 Posts

Profile of Deano88
Hi

Not strictly magic however I would be interested in magicians thoughts with regards to decpetive behaviours

Would be grateful if you could complete my questionnaire for my Forensic Psychology Msc will take only 10-15mins The questionnaire is about beliefs regarding deceptive behaviors,

Just follow the link below your help would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3ISxNGEezSqvcKF
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
93 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
I gave this a go and it crashed on me, just letting you know in case that is a problem for you.
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
Gavinsky
View Profile
New user
E.Yorks England
4 Posts

Profile of Gavinsky
Deano,

I had a look for you but I couldn't answer the questions honestly. I think it is very difficult to self-analyse such questions about such a topic. I think if I were so consciously aware of the answers to your questions, I would be a fully engaged (professional) liar and I'd be pretty close to neutral on all of them (or striving to be).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » Help MSc Forensic Psychology research study on deceptive behaviours (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL