The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pepsi Flavored Cheetohs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Welcome 2 the future

1st they come up with test tube burgers now this? Whats next brocolli flavored candy? It supposedly pops and fizzes in your mouth. Would you try it or does it just sound 2 disgusting?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Sounds like flat Pepsi flavored Pop Rocks.

You can sell anybody anything once. If you can't get them to buy a second time, your product Is dead.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I wouldn't touch the junk. And that's what it is, junk. Besides, I've been a diet, caffeine-free Coke guy for years.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Precisely! Pop and chips are junk food. Pop+chips=Super Duper Party Trooper Junk
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
It sounds like it would have to improve a lot to just be horrible.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

If you read the article the reviews aren't that bad, but then considering the region's delicacie's...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pepsi Flavored Cheetohs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL