The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rope, Nut and Knot by Giovani Livera (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On 2013-10-11 06:52, Saturn Magic wrote:
I've been thinking of nut on shoulder but I've not tried it out live yet.

I would be concerned about it falling off and damaging someone's foot, furniture etc. Its quite heavy compared to a coin.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:

forget it mark!!!

it's to dangerous. if the nut falls down it can break the toe of the spectator. oh by the way:
the nut is quite dangerous, because inside it has extremely sharp edges that can cut your finger.

take some sandpaper and sand it out and you're good to go. what I also noticed, is the fact that the rope
provided in the package seems stiffer as the rope in the demo, that makes the handling a bit harder.

this routine is awesome when seen from giovanni. it will not go into my working repertoire and I would suggest
to exercise extendetly to get it flawless down.

as mark mentioned, it is allready in his working repertoire, so I would love to see a live performance.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-10-11 07:22, puggo wrote:
Quote:

I would be concerned about it falling off and damaging someone's foot, furniture etc. Its quite heavy compared to a coin.

Good points as I said I was only thinking this was an option, it still could be if the situation was right but you are quite right it could do some damage.

I've only been doing this at tables and reactions have been very good, its a great routine.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Doug Peters
View Profile
Special user
I have a life, so I only have
591 Posts

Profile of Doug Peters
Instead of making the nut vanish and reappear somewhere... I've been using a smaller (3/4" -- about half the volume) nut for the routine, and then change it into the big nut at the end. It seems to work... Smile
"if you have any answers, it's time to ask harder questions!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rope, Nut and Knot by Giovani Livera (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL