The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Average Joe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Okay, I didn't start out watching this show, but I got interested in it about halfway. I watched the finale last night, and I had predicted that she would take the good looking, still living at home, don't-know-what-I'm-going-to-do-with-my-life 26 year old over the average looking, successful, financially well off, friend of everyone 27 year old. Once they brought in the 'above average' joes, it was all over for the average ones. At least, that's my opinion.

You know what they need next for these types of shows...a high-society guy/gal and they elimiate a redneck type guy/gal. I think that should prove to be interesting! Smile
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
And women claim that it is what is on the INSIDE that counts. Yeah, right. Smile
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
I was shocked that she picked good looking mama's boy too. But then, lets remember that she's not that old, and not all that mature. We've all made stupid decidions too. What do they say, Youth is wasted on the young? Smile
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I wasn't surprised she chose the good looking one. I could tell from the kissing sessions they showed. Also, the good looking guy kept saying that he couldn't stand it if he lost to the average looking guy, while the average guy just wanted her to be happy. I just want to know one thing....how can I get the average guy's phone number?? I'll be shallow and chose the average guy who's got the bucks over the good looking one who lives with mom and dad!! But then, I ain't no beauty queen, so the good looking one probably wouldn't want me anyway!

Margarette
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2003-12-10 00:34, Margarette wrote:
But then, I ain't no beauty queen, so the good looking one probably wouldn't want me anyway!

Margarette

Whatever. Smile
Lo-Key
View Profile
Loyal user
Earth
225 Posts

Profile of Lo-Key
That whole ending was staged and scripted. What a bunch of Balony.
I do not know why I got sucked into watching this program,,
never again
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE OLD FASHIONED SIT COM???

Smile

Ellen
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Yeah, I got sucked in too. I figured Adam had paid to do the whole show, just to find a mate.

Margarette said she ain't no beauty queen. I can point anyone to about 15 single men drooling over her while she pranced around a hotel room in her little gold out fit asking them what they thought of it.

I asked a bunch of those guys what their favorite part of the convention was and they said Margarette's outfit Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
I never watched this (trying to preserve all my remaining brain cells), but from the commercials it seemed pretty funny to me that one guy looked like a model and the other was a millionaire. I fail to see what was 'average' about either of them. Smile
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
Smile Smile Smile Good Point, Marko. I never thought of it like that. Smile Smile
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Uh, Shawn...that weren't me in the gold...not when EVERYONE was in the room. I will admit that one time there were about six or seven in the room that wanted to see the "other" outfit...the gold and not the red I did the performance in. But, if it weren't for the leather, you think any of them would have remembered me? Shhhh....don't tell Joseph I'm talking like this!!

Margarette
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Twenty-seven and a millionaire? What in the **** am I doing wrong?
William Holcomb
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
GEE, sorry Margs and to think I was in the room. Must not have been paying attention. I won't tell Joe if you don't tell the wife. Of course I was paying attention so I'm in the clear.

Since I'm in the clear....JOE, Where are you....I've got something for you to see. Smile

Ian looked alright in the gold though. I must have mixed you two up.......boy, I better shut up before I dig a deeper grave.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Shawn,
I can't remember who all was in the room when I modeled the gold outfit. I just remember Tony being there because I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't been there. So, you may have seen me in the gold outfit. Although, I think Mark was right about having me perform in that outfit would be a good attention getter!

Margarette
Lo-Key
View Profile
Loyal user
Earth
225 Posts

Profile of Lo-Key
Margarette you and Shawn sound like finalistson the show
LOL
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Okay...so who would you choose...me or shawn?? Smile

Margarette
Lo-Key
View Profile
Loyal user
Earth
225 Posts

Profile of Lo-Key
I TAKE THE 5TH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Average Joe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL