The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, from Oxfordshire UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Hello everyone,

I've been a big fan of the posts on here for a while and 'took up' magic again to share an interest with my children. I mostly practice card magic as an enthusiastic amateur but am always delighted to read descriptions on here about non-card effects. I decided to register so that I can join you in conversation and add my encouragement to everyone.

Best wishes,
Phoenicis
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Welcome to the Café!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Phoenicis,

Are you referring to the Star in your avatar?

Magic is a great hobby to share with your Children.

Rubber Band Effects are a good first step out of Cards.
Easy to carry and everybody know what they are and how they should act.

-Mary Mowder
Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Thanks for the advice Mary - I was asked show a trick to a five year-old this morning and luckily his parents had some cards handy - I really should try to learn a few rubber band effects for impromptu occasions like this.

I chose Phoenicis as the genus for Phoenix - I like the thought that taking up magic in my 40's is rekindling some of the awe and excitement I had with magic as a child.

P.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, from Oxfordshire UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL