The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Funny experience and realization (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Profile of Dimitri Mystery Artist
Recently I have been traveling to Bolivias' famous salt desert, a place where you can take some funny pictures,
I had an idea for an optical illusion using a Tic-Tac box,

later I send that photo to Tic-Tac's via their facebook page.

today when I checked my facebook fan page, I noticed that over 50,000 where viewing my photos and got many likes from people from all over the world; after a brief investigation I noticed that all this was because Tic-Tac shared it on their wall.

to be honest I don't really care about facebook pages as I am sure that those new "likes" won't bring me extra bookings, but I learned how much potential has one simple idea, and how much power has a creative publicity.
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

In case you want to see the picture, here it is!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
726 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Dimitri,

Congrats! It's funny what will cause an photo or video to go viral. I would DEFINITELY continue exploring these possibilities and using social media to draw people to your page. The nice thing for tic-Tac to obviously do is to help push your fan page. I would encourage you to do a photo caption contest with more photos and increase your engagement. This will help increase your impressions and put you inside more news feeds. Good luck : )
gordon russ
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of gordon russ
Dimitri,

Great job. I really think Facebook has a lot of potential. It is not only a good idea to post photos of your performances on your Facebook page. If you clients Facebook page allows, I will post a photo of the show on my clients Facebook page. I will write something like this. "Thanks for inviting me to your event. By the looks on the kid's face they had a BLAST!! If you would like to see more photos of the show click on the link below: https://www.facebook.com/MagicianGordonRuss" Please be sure to "like" and "share" this post."

When you add your Facebook address it turns into a click-able link on their page. If they "share" the post, all of their friends will have a chance to see it in their news feed. I also send an email thank you letter to the client with a few photos of the show attached. I will then tell them if they would like to see more photos of the show to check out my Facebook fan page. In the email there is a link to my Facebook page.

I think it is really more important for the client to share the posting than like it. In your Tik Tac posting when they shared it. It went out to all there fans. I believe the Administrator of the Facebook Page must do the sharing.

Gordon

PS Here is a link to a libraries Facebook page I performed at last week. Scroll down their site and you can see all the engagement that was created. I takes a little time to do all this but I think the good will and memories of the show is worth it. I even posted on their page a short video. https://www.facebook.com/SurreyTownshipP......83102750
Jesse Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Jesse Lewis
Now Dimitri how can you turn this into a sponsored tour with tic tac?

Jesse
Learn how to build a bigger business at www.showbizsuccesssecrets.com
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-08-22 11:40, Jesse Lewis wrote:
Now Dimitri how can you turn this into a sponsored tour with tic tac?

Jesse

perhaps one day!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Funny experience and realization (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL