The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Paddle Change :: Utility Device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EricStevens
View Profile
Regular user
Valley Center, CA
129 Posts

Profile of EricStevens
Hey guys! Here's rough footage of a change gimmick I came up with independently a couple of days ago. Tell me what you think!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIC2L8TzfM&feature=youtu.be

Thanks!
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2332 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks good but I would think you cant show the dollar bill after.
EricStevens
View Profile
Regular user
Valley Center, CA
129 Posts

Profile of EricStevens
At this moment in time you cannot (it IS a rough prototype after all), but I had an idea for a switch that is perfectly motivated, assuming that you borrowed a bill, made it vanish, then "produced" it using this gimmick. The following conversation would go something along these lines:

"Whose bill is this?"
"Mine!"
"No sir, it is MINE - it is what we call a donation!"

Using this awesome DG gag, you would fold up the gimmick and go towards your pocket with it, then say, "I'm kidding; here you go!" In this manner you can switch the gimmick for the REAL borrowed bill in your back pocket in a split second.

That's what I've got at this moment. Like I said, it's rough, but I believe this could turn out to be something awesome with some subtle refinements.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Paddle Change :: Utility Device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL