The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » September issue gaff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1617 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I often buy the iPad edition of Magic, but I see from the website that this issue's Talk about Tricks (Josh's last?) contains a gaff card included with the print issue. I guess it would make sense to buy this one in hard copy, but can anyone confirm that it is indeed a special gaff and not something I'd have lying around, like a DB?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3411 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
I'd be able to help you if I had my September issue...but for some reason it's late. My mailperson may be getting tricky.
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
915 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
I got my September issue today. It's a special gaff, printed to do one trick. It's a variation of Josh Jay's "Overlap" gaff. You might want to email the magazine, or Vanishing, Inc. (Josh runs this with Andi Gladwin) and see if they have replacements available.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3210 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
The Overlap gaff from "years" ago was nice. I'd like to see this newer version.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1617 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » September issue gaff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL