The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Knots and loops Willi Wessels ring and rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Has any heard of the above routine? I saw it on sale and do not have any rope, ring routine in my repetoire. Any feedback would be great.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi dogwood86:

I have the video from El Duco and it is very good. There are some unique moves in the routine that are very striking. I recommend it.

Ron
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Thanks a bundle Ron.

Now I just hope you don't work for El Duco...j/k Smile
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Vxj,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
I think it is a great ring and rope rutine and it is for sale from El Duco As he has bought the world rights fom Willi Weesele.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Thank you guys, I've purchased the video on sale from Stevens Magic Emporium and am anticipating it with great delight. Thanks for helping me make an informed decision.
boo-yah

Moes Smile
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I translated a lot of Willi Wessel's material into English for various dealers. I haven't seen anything of his that wasn't good.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Mr. Who Dini
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Mr. Who Dini
Not only is Willi Wessels rope and ring routine brilliant, it is also very easy to master. I practised it a couple of days (had never done rope/ring magic before) and now I feel like a pro.
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Quote:
On 2005-11-09 06:09, Mr. Who Dini wrote:
Not only is Willi Wessels rope and ring routine brilliant, it is also very easy to master - I practised it a couple of days (had never done rope/ring magic befor) and now I feel like a pro.

Good for you! I remember Jochim (Denmark) had a video many years ago. Now he has DVD. The routine is GREAT! You should check it out!
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Knots and loops Willi Wessels ring and rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL