The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scarne - Cutting to The Ace of Spade (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danielchua
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
119 Posts

Profile of danielchua
Was reading abt John Scarne's story. There is a trcik which he cuts to the ace of spade all the time. Anyone has any idea where can I get that trick?
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2003-12-10 21:47, danielchua wrote:
Was reading abt John Scarne's story. There is a trick which he cuts to the ace of spade all the time. Anyone has any idea where can I get that trick?

Please let me know also. Gosh, I hope it is in either Scarne's Tricks or Scarne on Card Tricks.

Thaks for the info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
He might be using a crimp.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2003-12-11 11:25, Lonewolf123 wrote:
He might be using a crimp.

Lonewolf123,

I think you are correct in this regard. I mis-understood danielchua's original post; I thought he was describing an effect/routine and not just a revelation technique. I was hoping that Scarne's AofS was an Ambitious Card routine or something else I could read up on.

Thanks for the post.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
danielchua
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
119 Posts

Profile of danielchua
Turk,

U are right in the first place. I was asking for an effect not revelation technique. Pardon my language. English is my second language. Is this effect in one of the books mentioned?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scarne - Cutting to The Ace of Spade (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL