The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Montreal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

josie67
View Profile
Regular user
Syracuse, NY
118 Posts

Profile of josie67
Hi
Any recommendations for interesting local sites and good restaurants and take out places in Montreal? My wife and I are going up so she can get that laser eye surgery and we have to spend two days, but have to limit her to short trips and eating mostly in the room. I would appreciate any suggestions. Also, any good magic shops up in that neck of the woods?
Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
"Perfect Magic" was a great store I used to stop at whenever I was passing through Montreal, but I haven't been back there in about five years. I remember taking the metro (subway with rubber wheels) to get there. Usually I just stroll St. Catherine's street when I get some extra time and stop wherever looks interesting. The pedestrian traffic is usually so heavy it always makes me feel like a salmon though...

My wife remembers eating in a great restaurant (very high end) in Old Montreal that used to be an old stable, but can't recall the name.

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Montreal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL