The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » IET Question - Need Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

suspensionofdisbelief
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of suspensionofdisbelief
Hey all,

I have a quick query. I have used many many Mesika l***s over the years. I know there have been numerous comments about the durability of these tools. I always used to carry two because of that, which I was fine with doing. No skin off my back. But the main thing about the loops was that they were very THIN, so I never had anybody see or think they saw a flash at any given point. I was fine with a loop breaking and having to jig another one up, but I was not fine with having to be paranoid that my lighting conditions were just the tiniest bit off. A flimsy l**p was the trade off for lots of invisibility. I recently purchased a set of 50 or 60 cheaper loops (non-mesika), and they are not only more breakable but less invisible. Even with stretching I cannot use them. It is time that I stop shelling out all this cash at 2 dollars a loop. Out of all the invisible thread out there ( I have looked into PET 2.0, Infinity V2, Legacy, Eve etc etc. )which one do you think is ( in order of importance) 1. Invisible 2. reasonable amount of durability 3. Cost effective 4. Easy to strip 5. Easy to tie. I know there are some workers out there who have run the gamut in this field and your sage advice would be indispensable!

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » IET Question - Need Help (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL