The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Bad to the Balloon Tour 8-11 September (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Hi All,

I am Scheduled for Bad to the Balloon Tour in NYC area on MONDAY Sept 9th 2013
Facebook invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/289730764499183/

Looking for other balloon Jam opportunities while there.

For Lecture $300 (OR 15 people @ $20 each) plus a nights hotel stay.

I'm available for anywhere in and arround the NYC area within a 4 hour drive.
NJ, Vermont, etc...

PM me if you would like to set a jam up.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Regretfully I have a business meeting tomorrow and won't be able to get to CT tomorrow. Were you able to book any additional programs?

Thanks!
Dan.
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Meriden, CT
431 Posts

Profile of TKD27
I've been to plenty of magic lectures, but this was the first balloon lecture I've attended, so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. In the end, I have to say that this was an awesome lecture! If anyone gets a chance to see Mark's lecture, it's well worth it in my opinion.

We got to see Mark's setup, which is really cool. I'm still in search of the perfect rig... like Mark said in the lecture, there's no perfect system, but he thinks his is pretty darn good. I agree. We also got some in depth teaching on some of his Bad To The Balloon 1 & 2 designs. I hadn't had the DVDs ahead of time, so these were mostly new designs for me (I'd watched some of the ones that Mark has shared on Youtube, but didn't really learn them before hand). And we also got a look at at some designs coming out on Bad To The Balloon 3, which are really cool. Mark showed us his Hulk design, but I had a pop midway through and couldn't catch back up, lol. The Batman one is the star of the show, though, IMO, and I hope Mark is able to include that one on the upcoming DVD.

Mark also talked a bit about the markers he uses, and he gave me some ideas of things I need to go buy (Mark, you should sell some of those markers in your lectures... I probably would have bought the white one from you just to save the trip to office max, lol) Smile

All in all, really great time. Thanks, Mark, for coming out Smile

--Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Bad to the Balloon Tour 8-11 September (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL