The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Jim Pace Lecturing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
A friend of mine told me that Jim Pace lectures (he ran into Jim Pace at an airport once) and I was wondering if anyone had his email or any way to get in contact with him to ask him about doing a lecture?
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2323 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Dave,

I can ask him tonight. I'm headed to his shop after I am done on here tonight. Go to Jim's website at: http://www.whiterabbitmagic.net

It should have his phone number and email address.

Brian Smile
SethHoward
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of SethHoward
Dave,
I tried to PM you with Jim's number at the shop and his email address. Our website does have the info on it though. http://www.whiterabbitmagic.net
thanks,
Seth
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of wally
I’m looking for jim pace 1977 lecture dvd, I want tear-able on video / dvd explanation,
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2962 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
WOW!!!! 17 Year old thread. Sad unfortunate story about Jim Pace as well as victim (s).
Was sentenced to 13 years in 2010. Hope for a positive outcome/recovery/healing.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
A local magician corresponds with Jim...not sure of the frequency or duration of the conversations, but Jim Pace is accepting his sentence and (hopefully) is getting the help he needs behind bars to prevent him from further damaging the lives of the innocent.

He is still active and interested in magic. Unfortunately, his reputation now will probably keep him from contributing to magic as he did in the past once he is released.
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
Jim Pace is a scumbag and deserves to rot and die in prison. The sooner the better.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OK. Wow. Interesting.

I guess I never knew.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
Danny, Jim Pace raped and molested children.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OK then.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
955 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2020, Vandecarr wrote:
Danny, Jim Pace raped and molested children.

Whoa! What a piece of scum! Rot and die quickly! Hopfully prisoners will take care of him.......wow....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Maybe he will come out a higher caliber person.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Jim Pace Lecturing? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL