The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bits & Bobs Escape Wise. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Just got back from Baden-Baden to hear that Gary Stretch is up in the dock with a triple murder suspect (A woman).

Can anyone shed a light to verify ??? Is this our Gary (Doctor Deaths mate) Cant drill down to it.

Ken.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Mystery solved,,,same name from the same area of the UK but different peeps. Oddly both are body freaks with Gary 1 having elastic skin and Gary 2 being 7ft 3 inches tall.

Three papers got it wrong mixing them up but after seeing a pic of Gary 2 I knew it wasnt Gary 1,,,,,off to lie down in darkened room.

Ken
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Been away from here for a while due to house buy at Avebury and move, sale of shop and house in Westbury and investment in property in USA. So been kinda busy with shows,Germany and US also the charity escapes for CAlM hit a total of £8547 so far thanks to Paddy and Impossible Possible. Cutting back on the summer seasons work yet again this year with doing only four weekends monthly only,,,,,no mid week gigs this year. Got too much to do getting established on the Heritage site where I am sure a good future can be made. MAN am I the lucky one, living among the Avebury Stones,,,,,, it's real magic all around me. KEN.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bits & Bobs Escape Wise. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL