The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Simon Caine - ACAAN - The Stained Glass Effect (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
KyleSylvest
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of KyleSylvest
Hey all, I recently purchased Simon’s new e-book Stained Glass Redux. This pdf contains the original Stained Glass Effect, as well as new presentational ploys and a little variant in the method. The improvements are nice editions and it is clear Simon spent some time thinking about the effect after he released it. Two interesting points: this new version of ACAAN involves multiple spectators, which is a nice alternative to the normal 1-2 person involvement, and there is a haphazard-looking “mixing” phase. The fact that the effect can engage multiple spectators in a group is very exciting for me, and if one studies carefully the subtleties Simon covers in the section about strengthening the effect in the spectators mind, as well as some work from the venerable Tamariz or Lennart Green, people will remember that they mixed the cards thoroughly and the freely selected card is at the freely selected number. For me, this opens up many possibilities for presentation and the end result appears miraculous. Highly recommended!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Simon Caine - ACAAN - The Stained Glass Effect (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL