We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NFL Promoting Obamacare? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I don't think that it is politically worse than the names Bush and Reagan are called. Where is the line Bob? Seems it is ok to attack Palin with regularity BY YOU. Is that sexist? I can't wait for the mental gymnastics on that. How about Sharon Angle? Michelle Bachman? They are regularly savaged in worse ways than Hillary. Why not jump to their defence Bob? Come on Bob your Mr. non partisan.

Start complaining about those things as loud and I may think you are not being ideologically motivated. But it seems it is ok to attack conservative women but not liberal. Go figure.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2013-09-08 23:30, LobowolfXXX wrote:

What light do you think this chart sheds on the racism discussion?

"Racism might have worked just fine in 2008 and 2012." Coy, but transparent.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
And Bob when I said Hillary was man enough it was a joke at Al and his idiotic schoolyard taunt at a republican being man eniugh. A joke it is called. Don't take it out of context and parse it to death.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1197 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2013-09-09 00:05, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-09-08 23:30, LobowolfXXX wrote:

What light do you think this chart sheds on the racism discussion?

"Racism might have worked just fine in 2008 and 2012." Coy, but transparent.

It's not at all coy. I wasn't the one who brought up racism, but since it was brought up, what's wrong with questioning which way it cut?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Republicans mock our president, and our future president because they are only capable of talking about winning presidential elections. There isn't a republican that anyone can name here with a remote chance of ever becoming president.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5044 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-09-09 00:05, Dannydoyle wrote:
I don't think that it is politically worse than the names Bush and Reagan are called. Where is the line Bob? Seems it is ok to attack Palin with regularity BY YOU. Is that sexist? I can't wait for the mental gymnastics on that. How about Sharon Angle? Michelle Bachman? They are regularly savaged in worse ways than Hillary. Why not jump to their defence Bob? Come on Bob your Mr. non partisan.

Start complaining about those things as loud and I may think you are not being ideologically motivated. But it seems it is ok to attack conservative women but not liberal. Go figure.

DEFINITELY not a Hillary fan, but your analogy doesn't hold. It's not the attacks that are offensive in themselves, but the sexist nature of them, those that are specifically attached to her being a woman. "Hillary is a lying, war criminal scumbag" is okay, "Hillary is a fat screeching nagging b*llcrusher" not okay.*

*I disavow the truth value of any of these statements. Okay, I disavow the last one anyway.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
This whole notion of hate the woman, and hate the black man is all about candidate envy. You clowns can't come up with a republican candidate who isn't a joke.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NFL Promoting Obamacare? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL