The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Lights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robynhood
View Profile
Regular user
Charleston, SC
166 Posts

Profile of Robynhood
Hey guys, I recently saw on Balloon Blast Video Show David Brenions rig for his balloons. He showed that he has finger lights in this bag that he uses to put in balloons. I'm assuming that he puts them in 11 inch balloons. But the lights are still kind of big. Is there another light that is smaller that can be put in a balloon and still be cost effective. I can find finger lights on ebay for 10 cents a piece. Thanks!
Sick & Twisted
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Sick & Twisted
I think finger lights are definitely the most cost efficient, and you can pop them in agates and 646s easily enough. I tried Floralytes in the past (they are smoother and narrower at one angle), but simply can't justify the cost per unit.
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I like the lights that Jeff Jones sells. They are good quality, but he sells them cheap. His website is magicbackdrops.com

if the lights aren't on the website, call him or email him about it.
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I like the lights that Jeff Jones sells. They are good quality, but he sells them cheap. His website is magicbackdrops.com

if the lights aren't on the website, call him or email him about it.
Robynhood
View Profile
Regular user
Charleston, SC
166 Posts

Profile of Robynhood
Thanks guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Lights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL