The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » A Simple Backdrop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AllanK
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
198 Posts

Profile of AllanK
The 8' Jet Set is just perfect for me. The stand sets up in around a minute and breaks down in even less time. I ordered a cover that is black on one side and red on the other. The stand is very stable when set up, but you do have to steady it while you are setting up. The backdrop itself just slips over the stand like a giant pillowcase. The stand fits in my Gator speaker stand bag, and the cloth folds into a very compact size and sits in one of my existing cases. In effect, I carry no extra cases or bags! You can easily hang custom signage from the stand to suit the occasion. There are videos on the Abbotts website showing how the stands set up. Greg Bordner was a real gentleman to deal with and ensured the stand arrived all the way to Australia in perfect condition and at a very reasonable cost.

Allan
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
I got the Abbott's Jet Set. Very easy to put up and down. Got some nice velvet curtains- 7 feet tall from amazon for a very good price.
Tried it outdoors today. Gentle breeze knocked it down. So not good for outdoors. (i know you guys all warned me) Smile Some of us learn the hard way.
Still, a nice backdrop.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of gothike
Look at photography sand bags. One for the tripod part, two to keep the backdrop from sailing.
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
mikewarner
View Profile
New user
US
100 Posts

Profile of mikewarner
Rosco are pretty good at this stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » A Simple Backdrop (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL