The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » L&L ?'s (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Lake Charles, LA
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
Were all the L&L vids shot at the same time about? There is 4-5 of the same people on several Ammar, maolone,maven and other videos in the performances.
just wondering....
Chris Michaels
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Chris Michaels
Actually most of the guests on the L&L video's are employee's of L&L from what I understand. Some of the people are models. But yes, the people you see the most (David, and John) are employee's I believe.
"penguin is the cheapest magic shop online" - some person I was talking to on AIM.
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Models?...yes I do believe on that cause there were a couple of hot babes on David Regal's new set of dvds that were real head-turners.
Skulldini
View Profile
New user
N. California
80 Posts

Profile of Skulldini
This subject has been discussed at great length in the past. Do a search here on the Café for the threads related to L&L. And NO the members of the audience are not all employees of L&L. Chris unknowingly has it right---Guests--- invited by Louis to attend the filming of the tapes. Hope this helps
Skulldini Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » L&L ?'s (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL