The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Lots of Red coffee cups. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Since your work on Saturday night (Sept. 7 or 8) I have all red coffee cups even after leaving once and I just got this notice up top.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/themagic/public_html/forums/auth.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/themagic/public_html/forums/auth.php:47) in /home/themagic/public_html/forums/auth.php on line 264

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/themagic/public_html/forums/auth.php:47) in /home/themagic/public_html/forums/auth.php on line 277

I'm not complaining, just giving some feedback.

-Mary Mowder
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Thanks Mary. We're aware of it. We're actually on a new server now and various problems are being caused by different server operating system software so we have to make a bunch of changes. The warning you saw was from a syntax error when I was modifying a file. It's fixed now, of course.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Lots of Red coffee cups. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL