The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin under watch vs. balloon swallow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

akschulz
View Profile
New user
London, UK via Charlotte, NC
81 Posts

Profile of akschulz
So there's this contest for the next "great magician" which I suppose is just a clever way for a company to get people to use their own personal contacts on social media to promote their site. I put a video up for fun which was filmed impromptu (genuinely) while having a beer with a friend at a local bar. I don't care about the company promotion, but I sorta do care that the guy with the balloon swallow has more votes than me. I know that is probably just a reflection of facebook "popularty". But if you appreciate the sincere and genuine reactions close-up magic can generate then maybe you could go add a few votes to my video on this contest. I don't expect to win but, c'mon...coin under watch has gotta get better results than a balloon swallow. If not, then maybe I'll have to re-consider balloons. Smile here's the link: http://indi.com/#episode-id=1f965980-f4b......101b88eb
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
Mr. Schulz,

Not bad. Actually clicking through the videos was fun. I don't like the balloon swallow trick as people, especially drunks, can't help themselves from making vulgar comments, Which biased my vote unfairly against Mr. Maze although I have to say he had a good story to go with it and he did it well.

Your spectators looked like they had a few but they were having fun. To me a magician entertaining the way you were doing is the best. I do prefer to see magic played to an audience instead of the camera. I don't vote for anything just because people ask me, but I will if I think they really deserve it, which I did in your case.

Good luck in the contest.

Respectfully,

Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin under watch vs. balloon swallow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL