The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cinnamon improves type 2 diabetes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
I just wanted to share this. My brother sent me a link (not this one, but a swedish), and I immediately called my dad who has type 2 diabetes. He had already seen it on tv earlier today, and already started to use it!

http://chetday.com/type2diabetes.htm

...and here.

The swedish article said that a test on people lowered the bloodsugar with 20%. It's almost as effective as medicine.
Kind of magic in a way...

Mikael
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Mikael.
Thanks very much for that. My wife was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes a year ago ( runs in the family)she takes a total of 6 pills per day to ward off possible future side effects.
This sounds like very good news to similar sufferers.

Howard
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Mmmmmmmmm Cinnamon Smile one of my most favorite spices. Smile Thank you for sharing. This is very good news. Smile

Mya
:cuteangel:
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cinnamon improves type 2 diabetes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL