The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Please Enjoy My Version Of Gary Kurtz "Remember & Forget", Eddini. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
This is just me "Street Busking". You'll see in my videos I have roughly 460+ I think. 50% is Hypnosis (As I do TRULY Love to Help People, and have been a C.H. since 9-7-07 from H.M.I. 14 Hours, A Home Study Course from Keith Livingston Hypnosis101 6 Hours, The Elman Induction 2-3 Hours Sean Michael Andrews & Colonel Larry Elman, The Michael Johns Stage Show Induction 1 Hour, The Terry Stokes Stage Show Induction 1 Hour (I go more for the Michael Johns Type of Induction Style for Entertainment though Somewhere Over The Rainbow Is a Childhood Favorite Song and BRILLIANT to use), Stage Show Exposed Michaels & Nongard like 80 Minutes, A 3 Hour H.M.I. Stage Show Certification Course Through H.M.I. Presented by Ken Dubner, Another Certification 3 Hours, on Inductions From Mottin & Johnson, and I also watched and PRACTICED from what I consider to be the BEST D@MN Hypnosis Course you can take, and that is the Omni Hypnosis Course From Jerry Kein, which is 18 DVD's and not including the practice 33 Hours, plus I took or watched like another 15-16 hours worth of stuff from his other Videos including "Ultra - Height" ... etc. I ONLY say that as though years ago I've been attacked for my online Hypnosis which Hurt my Feelings and led to a couple Anger Outburst I regret now. You'll see though between my Subscribers and myself a AWESOME BOND we are like family and friends TRULY and you'll see that in 90% of the Comments, that Includes my Magic & Mentalism too) and the other 50% is my Magic & Mentalism. LOTS of my videos and I say this up-front take twice as long and sometimes longer than those "Tricks" or "Feats" should. For that I DON'T make excuses but to say as I just wrote as I see MOST of my Subscribers as FAMILY, and FRIENDS, and even in Real Life one thought just leads to another sometimes. As you'll see though, maybe not so much this BUSKING VIDEO, but others I have a "Conversational Approach" while fooling the SH!T out of them. I think people say Harry Lorayne in kinda like that in his books ... lol. So I got this from Gary Kurtz's Routine "Remember & Forget". I thought the presentation didn't make a whole lot of sense nor did I like the Handling. Yes I DO see the little Trip-Up at the end of my Up The Ladder. NORMALLY I do that Sequence a LOT better. Though I can Multiple Shift like 6 cards 10 is a bit much still. As you see I use the D'Amico (to me the easiest) M.S. I also have 2 endings depending on my mood. At the very end like you see here the Cards come from the Hat which as we ALL know there is Great Misdirection here, or I'll just Half P***, cut the cards as they are turning over their cards I'll do a table spread where their NOW FIRST CARDS are Face - Up in the Spread. As you'll here some will suspect that the tabled cards are different, and as you see I just pay them no attention. Part of this routine TOO and I'm wondering if you caught it is REMEMBERING each person's name as TRULY I'm BAD at remembering names. Enjoy, Ed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNjo2Khw3Q&hd=1
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
B.T.W. I NORMALLY don't do this with a Brand New Deck each time but this was being filmed so to me it was like a Special Occasion. Yes at times I've been told I can over-prove a tad to much, I just like my Magic to be as CONVINCING and in the "Miracle Class" as I can do it. WOW you should see where when I'm at home by myself doing Mentalism. I'll use real dice, or a real deck of cards, or a "Grab Bag" approach to represent another person, which is usually those watching my webcam. Sadly I just have one friend and he lives in another town and has Lou Gerick's plus LOTS of other Health Problems. Oh yes I do have another friend I see usually when I'm having Computer troubles though ... lol.

God Bless, Ed
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
No One? Really? Lol, well as long as you enjoyed it.

God Bless, Ed
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I found it boring and didn't watch past a few minutes
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2013-09-21 00:10, Chad Sanborn wrote:
I found it boring and didn't watch past a few minutes

Sorry you felt that way but if you would've watched to the end when they went NUTS you would've liked it. The cards put on the table turned into their second card while the ones on the table wound up in my hat or sometimes they'll wind up face up in the deck. Fair Enough, Thanks.

Check this out. This is a PROFESSIONALLY SHOT (Boom Microphone, Camera with Bright Light ... etc.) Documentary on my Magic. It's about 30 minutes, the guy who filmed it wasn't a Magician as you'll see, and you'll see from the reactions that the Audiences LOVED MY STUFF what I really care about (not fooling other Magicians) I do Fork Bending, ACR to Wallet, and other things. You'll see some interviews with me only like 8 minutes worth some things are a little personal. Since this was shot 8 years ago I've gotten a lot more heavily into Mentalism, and became a Certified Hypnotist 9-7-07 and do that downtown. I've been a Magician, Mentalist 22 years now or that's when I started, and I've been a "Busker" as of NOW 17 Summers. I say that as on here my Answers are different. I LOVE to perform. I have like 5,000 youtube subscribers and like 471 Videos 50% Magic & Mentalism, and 50% Hypnosis. I love doing my Hypnosis as I LOVE to help people and people say I have a "Big, Caring Heart" and I have a MP3 site http://www.eddini.com. It's down as of now as we are paying the yearly URL. Now this Chad you should LIKE at least 75% of the stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wyA6ujeK0c&hd=1

God Bless, Ed
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1553 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Chad, maybe constructive criticism rather than a harsh opinion?

For you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Please Enjoy My Version Of Gary Kurtz "Remember & Forget", Eddini. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL