The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Looking for different packet tricks (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Another vote for close up illusion.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Mb217. That guy has some nice lookin' stuff. Thanks. db

Videoman. 3 looks awesome too. Thank you as well. $50. Ouch! Smile

Thanks to everyone. Ill be looking into Virginia city shuffle as well.
neemdog
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of neemdog
Quote:
On 2013-09-12 14:31, magicfish wrote:
Bob Farmers Headhunter is a killer.

Is this still on the market? It's incredible. My googles have failed me.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Quote:
On 2013-09-13 15:56, billappleton wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-09-13 15:53, Mb217 wrote:
You might also try here Bill for some very "different" stuff, this guy is amazing as to packet tricks. Smile

http://www.peterpellikaan.com/product/small-jacks/

WOW that is amazing!

I watched that about 5 times. AMAZING isn't the word! I have NO clue what just happened.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Here is another packet trick I've enjoyed for years. Destination Unknown:

A spectator is told to select a city from a group of 100. He is allowed a totally FREE choice. There are ten cities on each of ten cards. He merely points to the card which has his city on it. He then turns his card over , without seeing the card. He mixes the cards and lays them out on the white side. Once again he finds his city. When he points to the card with his city, you INSTANTLY know which city he selected.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I second Virginia City Shuffle- gets great reactions.

Also- I don't know what you'll think of this, but I guess it is a packet trick, albeit a fairly large packet: Jumbo Coincidence by Also Colombini. It fits easily into a jacket pocket alongside my smaller card wallet containing Color Monte, Virginia City Shuffle and/or Card Warp and gets AWESOME reactions. I had doubts about this effect until I performed it for people. They love it!

Oh, and Card Warp. Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On 2013-09-13 15:56, billappleton wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-09-13 15:53, Mb217 wrote:
You might also try here Bill for some very "different" stuff, this guy is amazing as to packet tricks. Smile

http://www.peterpellikaan.com/product/small-jacks/

WOW that is amazing!

Yeah, and pretty darn easy to do for such an amazing little trick. Worth every penny! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Another vote for Richard vollmers poor mans monte. First saw it on Aldo columbini 'a few good cards' DVD. Highly recommend this title, and it's from the range of budget DVDs that Aldo was so kind to release to us. 10 packet effects on there,and I think I bought it brand new for £8.99!!! Poor mans monte is worth that alone. I also got 'packet trick picks' from the same series,and Peter duffies ghost flight is on there,Cameron Francis prediction gone wild is very good,and a cheeky little gem with a jack the ripper theme called 'the whitechapel solution' shouldn't be overlooked! The effect is presented here in a very simple manner,but don't underestimate this one,it just takes a little imagination. I printed up a custom jack the ripper card back design,exaggerated the plot and patter a little,and it's evolved into a main routine in my set.Smile
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Quote:
On 2013-09-16 17:46, Preston68 wrote:

Got Virginia City Shuffle today from Ammar's website, only a few bucks. Nice effect! Different than the others!

Following up on the leads keep 'em commin' thanks

Bill
theatfusatfus
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of theatfusatfus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n11qof-zr1I
this one is different hoop you like it
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Card warp is great. it's very different from most packet tricks. and there are a few different variations of card warp to choose from.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Quote:
On 2013-09-19 23:36, billappleton wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-09-16 17:46, Preston68 wrote:

Got Virginia City Shuffle today from Ammar's website, only a few bucks. Nice effect! Different than the others!

Following up on the leads keep 'em commin' thanks

Bill

Glad you like it!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Back Flip

Bruce Cevon's Dirty Deal

Printing

JC Wagner's Factory Misprints
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
dmoriarty
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty
My two favorites are Capitulating Queens by James Swain and Gary Plants and Come Together by Aldo Columbini. Both are fun and receive great reactions from spectators. I like Queens because is possible to end clean (with a small move); however it's a bit more difficult with Come Together, but it's still one of my favorties.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Capitulating Queens is a good one.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
theatfusatfus
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of theatfusatfus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGXqU-nZiK8

This is my new one hope you like it
neemdog
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of neemdog
Just learned the first trick in John Bannon's High Caliber book, called "The Royal Scam"--a set of 7 identical aces, after magically turning face up and face down multiple times, change backs and transform into a royal flush. Pretty easy trick, really sick.
TheRaven
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheRaven
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of drmagico
Started doing Bullet Party from Bannon's book High Caliber and looks very magical
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I don't know if this meets your criteria for different, but it looks cool, resets and is pretty popular among those in the know. I want to get it after stumbling upon it last night online.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S6225

Here's a demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRXpKNEVa1I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Looking for different packet tricks (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL