The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Healed & Sealed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wanabe 1
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of wanabe 1
Ok I have tried using the search engine several times now & got nothing but error error error. Am I stupid...
I would just like to know if healed & sealed is marketed by Blaine? Or where can I find info?
Joeman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Joeman
It is made by Anders Moden. (hope the spelling is right). He is the creator and marketer of this effect and owns it. Hope this helps... oh and you're not stupid. LOL
wanabe 1
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of wanabe 1
Thanks Joeman
Are all they all based on the principle? Just different props? Where do I get info ?
espalding
View Profile
New user
St. Louis
59 Posts

Profile of espalding
Here's a link to the one I got from Penguin. I'm sure you can find the same thing on other sites too.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=200

Eric.
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Wanabe 1,

Here´s the link that you may find useful:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......9&41

Good luck.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
wanabe 1
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of wanabe 1
Hey Thanks a Bunch! Maybe someday I will be able to help others the same as you all have helped me.
That was a very helpful link; I will try again using the search again ?????

Minds are Magic
Moves are Endless
treysdaddy
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of treysdaddy
Another cost effective source for Healed and Sealed is from H & R Magic Books. You can order from them Channel One magazine (Issue 8). Along with Anders Moden's Healed and Sealed are several other tricks and a couple of editorials. At $12.50, its tough to go wrong. Enjoy,
Bill
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1040 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
This is the reaction you will get with it.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

Profile of Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
David Blaine owns the television rights for Healed and Sealed for the next few years. He probably did that so that the Masked Magician can't expose it.
Jonatan B
View Profile
Veteran user
Gothenburg, Sweden
342 Posts

Profile of Jonatan B
Or for his own publicity..oh well, still good both ways as I support Blaine.
Jonatan Bank
AutoX
View Profile
New user
British Columbia
59 Posts

Profile of AutoX
Personally, I used healed and sealed a few times and lost interest.. I don't think it's that great
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Quote:
On 2003-12-16 00:15, AutoX wrote:
Personally, I used healed an sealed a few times and lost interest.. I don't think its that great

I understand you! I was there! but maybe you feel that it doesn't fit your act.
I was lucky to get some nice tips from the inventor himself: Anders Modèn, and he made me want to continue practicing this wonderful effect.

Practice, practice, practice... Then perform this trick more or less "impromptu" for lay audiences, with a smooth handling and with a nice routine you will those great reactions!!
I have done this behind the bar for about six months now, and it has come to the stage where the guests wants to bring the can home, because they think it's a "magic" can, and it kinda is. Smile

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
AutoX
View Profile
New user
British Columbia
59 Posts

Profile of AutoX
Quote:
On 2003-12-16 04:58, Eirik wrote:
Quote:
On 2003-12-16 00:15, AutoX wrote:
Personally, I used healed an sealed a few times and lost interest.. I don't think its that great

I understand you! I was there! but maybe you feel that it doesn't fit your act.
I was lucky to get some nice tips from the inventor himself: Anders Modèn, and he made me want to continue practicing this wonderful effect.

Practice, practice, practice... Then perform this trick more or less "impromptu" for lay audiences, with a smooth handling and with a nice routine you will those great reactions!!
I have done this behind the bar for about six months now, and it has come to the stage where the guests wants to bring the can home, because they think it's a "magic" can, and it kinda is. Smile

-e-

Well, thanks for the tips Eirik Smile Maybe I'll pick it up again and give it another shot
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Support the dealer!!
Buy it right from Anders Moden!!
Curmudgeon
View Profile
Loyal user
Iowa
246 Posts

Profile of Curmudgeon
Thanks Eirik, you have convinced me to pick this up again. I dismissed it after the first couple of trials because it didn't go too well, but I think that I will practice it more and try a couple of different approaches. Thanks again
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

It doesn't matter where you buy it. Anders Moden will get his share of the money either way.
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
It's not that practical but I know someone who uses it a lot regularly and as he says - "gets bugeyed reactions every time." Smile
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

I like to "set up" a can and leave it in a garbage can when I am at a party. There is no better reaction then when someone asks me to "do a trick" and I pull an empty can out of the garbage and refill it. When performed at the right time, this trick is the kind of trick that makes your friends and family accept that you really are a magician.
wanabe 1
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of wanabe 1
I think that I will give it a try. For those of us that enjoy a cool beverage that will sometimes distort the normal train of thought this could be 1 that people won't forget.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Healed & Sealed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL