We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This is Funny, Dad Wears Short Shorts To Teach Daughter A Lesson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I found this article from yahoo.com. I thought it was pretty funny way for a dad to teach his daughter a lesson: http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/dad-wea......029.html
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1340 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
You just made my day!!! I am fortunate to have a daughter in college that wears the shirt "MODEST IS HOTTEST". She is now "mentoring" the new freshman girls on how to behave like young women......I'm so proud of her!!!!

Mark
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
As I was reading the article, I scrolled down to the picture of his daughter. At first, I thought it was a snapshot of Miley Cyrus, and I immediately thought of the VMAs. But then, I realized it wasn't Cyrus, it was really his daughter. And then it hit me that her name was actually Myley. W....T....F....
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
“Instead of turning her response and disrespectful attitude into a major battle, I decided to make a ‘small’ statement on how her short-shorts maybe aren’t as ‘cute’ as she thinks!” Mackintosh wrote. That’s when he cut almost the entire legs off of an old pair of jeans and pulled them on, certain that his point would be instantly made."

Or maybe he made the point that he's a disgusting, over-the-hill male troll who looks terrible in revealing clothing. Can't see how that would convince his daughter that she doesn't look hot in same clothing. Because she probably does. I dunno - my stepdaughter went through this same phase, but then disavowed the short shorts when she realized that guys were coming after her for the wrong reasons. Sometimes people have to figure out things for themselves.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This is Funny, Dad Wears Short Shorts To Teach Daughter A Lesson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL