The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from France (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Radan J
View Profile
New user
France
3 Posts

Profile of Radan J
Hello everybody,

I am Radan from France. I discovered magic three months ago. I really am a new arrival so.

An old friend living in Africa paid us a visit in June and showed my wife and I, many tricks with his cards, cups and balls... I got into it when I saw him performing for my friends and make them really amazed during dinners. It was like a revelation. Before he left, I told him I wanted to do magic with cards. He gave me his favorite deck and showed me some basics.

His deck of playing cards was too much charge with electricity. I could see all the tricks he perfomred with it for thousands of people throughout the years. The day after I bought a pack of Bicycle Seconds & started learning magic. Needless to say I started with Youtube videos. I don't want to argue about that: I already saw some threads here. Nevertheless, I quickly found some shortcomings about this experience & I decided to invest in magic seriously, with passion and devotion. Moreover, I found within myself a collector. In three months, I bought about 50 decks... and many tricks, either on Theory11 or Ellusionist. I also bought "Royal Road to Card Magic" and all the eight volumes of Tarbell courses. I practice everyday about two or three hours. I really love it. I cannot be outdoor without a deck of playing cards.

So far, I am interested by Marlo, Daryl, Erdnase and Daniel Madison and all his work involving cheating, sleights of hand, etc... I hope to find some help here and magical people.

Sorry for the autobiography and excuse my English...
Cheers,
Radan
seanceman
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of seanceman
Bonjour Radan! Welcome to the Café! I can't help much beyond Royal Road and Erdnase but it sounds like you are well on your way.
Radan J
View Profile
New user
France
3 Posts

Profile of Radan J
Bonjour et merci beaucoup !!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Radan J,

I am usually carrying a deck of cards as well.

I love to hear that new Magicians are into practice.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from France (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL