The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for a particular printed Close Up Mat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of skyfire
OK, just so that I know I’m not going crazy, just a few short months ago I bought a couple of small practice pads that had printed corners on them. They actually made really good pads that I practice with, and they really look nice in person. I was going to pick up a couple of different colors but, when I search for them on the internet I can’t seem to find them anywhere’s. The only printed pads I can find are the printed “Aces” Close Up Mats.

So I am posting a picture of the mats to see if anyone knows of a magic site that may be selling these.

(I am not sure if I am posting a picture correctly or not, but if my picture does not appear on this post, the corners of the mat has what looks like Gold Embroidered swirls on it)

Thanks…
skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of skyfire
Shoot, the picture did not show up on the post above like I wanted it to.

Am I able to post a pic in this area?
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Get in touch woth Pattrick Pryswicki. http://www.pattricksmats.com I think. He makes the best mats (go deluxe) and can have them embroidered. Very classy.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for a particular printed Close Up Mat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL