The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finding reviews at alllmagicreviews.com? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
I realize that this message is not directly related to cards, but perhaps someone here can help me. I am not sure where else to put it on the forum. Please redirect me if necessary. I like the reviews at Allmagicreviews.com, but it seems they only put their most recent reviews on their web page. I tried their search engine without much success. In looking at their web page, perhaps I missed how to access their old reviews. Is there any way of accessing their old reviews, such as seeing a list of all effects they have previosuly reviewed?
Thanks.
Richard
trickiewillie
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
128 Posts

Profile of trickiewillie
If there's a way to access them, I haven't found it either. It appears to me that almost everything on the allmagic.com sites move down and eventually off as new stuff is added.
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Well, you can search for past Talk About Magic programmes but as far as I know, the reviews are not archived. Smile
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Finding reviews at alllmagicreviews.com? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL