The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Marvelous Wonder Phone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Matthew's take on this is awesome. Robert Baxt used a cellphone in the same way but no box http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
James

Quote:
On 2013-11-21 12:52, billfromoregon wrote:
Great job, Matthew - the prop looks fantastic! A really clever updating of the original effect, the use of a borrowed cell phone is brilliant. Love your magic, as do all my magic mates here in the states - original, unique, and best of all, fun and ENTERTAINING. Looking forward to whatever you have coming up next -

Bill
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Quote:
On 2013-12-08 17:00, stick wrote:
Did you build the prop your self matt or did you have some help. looks brill

I had some help. I work with a team of two brilliant engineers who have taken my initial ideas and concept and created something we are all vey proud of.
I won't give their names here because I don't want anyone finding out about them. I need them myself too much. Lol
TomB
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan, USA
244 Posts

Profile of TomB
I realize this is an old topic, but I actually like the red phone better than the Tommy Wonder clock. Fantastic job Matthew!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Marvelous Wonder Phone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL