The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Kentucky (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hankinsk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of hankinsk
I grew up 60 miles from Abbotts magic shop. Its been 30 years since I even thought about doing magic again. Then my 5 year old grand daughter began to show an interest in magic tricks so at the ripe old age of 54, I am now back in the game and I love it. When I first began do magic I was 10 years old. I lived for the summer get to gathers in Colon Michigan. Now I get to take my grand daughter for a week of magic and I can hardly wait. Well folks I look forward to learning new magic and re-visiting some of the old magic I use to do. Yes you can teach an old dog new tricks

Regards
Tracy Hankins
U.S. Army Retired
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome hankinsk,

I love to hear such an uplifting story of support for a young girl in Magic and of your return to Magic.

I look forward to your posts.

-Mary Mowder
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Wow you're living my dream life. Glad to hear that Magic will continue in the family.
Life of Magic!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I was new here once....
Some day this will all be yours!

Now drop and give me twenty soldier!

There are some great folks in here.
Mary and Leland are certainly at the top of the list.

Thank you for your service and enjoy your stay.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Show2day
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Show2day
I guess we are never to old to enjoy magic and assist the young ones ! I'm 59 and am in the same situation as you are !! Welcome !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Kentucky (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL