The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Williamson on Penguin Live! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Quote:
On 2013-10-09 15:57, Robert M wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-08 23:18, Zhang wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-08 21:23, trickychris wrote:

I thought David's lecture was a little too long, but it was great!! All of the little details and convincers make such a difference in your magic.

Robert

Say what?!
Too long?
A lecture you can stop and start to suit yourself? I don't get it!

It's like going to a 3 1/2 hr. movie. It's just too long no matter how great the movie is.

But, I'm not complaining. I loved this lecture! David Williamson is amazing!

Robert
[/quote]

The difference is you need to watch the whole movie to find out "who killed who?!" etc but with a lecture you can watch in bite sized chunks (trick to trick)
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4931 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Don Dasher,
Acar is the boss and I believe his reviews. Funny thing, Acar has nothing but good things to say about you.

Penguin is really the best dealer out there. We all know there is lots of crap, but it is also opinion. Penguin magic supplies us with what we want, fast and cheap.
Just saw an order packed and felt it was so fun!
James

[quote]On 2013-10-23 15:38, D0N DASHER wrote:
[quote]On 2013-10-20 19:10, Xiqual wrote:
What is your beef? Can you sum it up without the conspiracy theory theme? Why do you think everyone works for either Penguin or Murphy's?
James

Quote:

Sorry, I must have posted it in a different thread but Steve's LinkedIn profile says he works for Penguin Magic / Murphy's Magic Supplies.

That's why I think he works for both. And why I posed the question.

My beef is simply that they're ridiculous. We're reading reviews from the sales reps for crying out loud. That's a no-no on every forum, everywhere for obvious reasons.

But I'm asking how they avoid antitrust issues, or at least the perception of it. Mabye he made a typo, I have no idea. That's why I asked.

ⱭD
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Anyone know how he opened the seal with one hand? GREAT lecture btw!
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1306 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
I have watched this +5 times and I still laugh so hard at the beginning, when David comes in on the bike and his opening chatter. Too funny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Williamson on Penguin Live! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL