The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all. Magic lover from China (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fybd88
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of fybd88
Hello, everyone. It's not easy for people in China to login on because we don't have much access to non-free emails. Anyone, very happy to be here and very happy to meet you all. I am a doctor who loves to perform tricks as my hobby. Many magic fans in China don't have sufficient English reading ablities, so few of them read or watch English magic books or performances. Several years ago I've found here a paradise for magic fans. Fortunately, I'm here at last.
My preference is close-up ,street or parlor tricks that creating a mysterious or romantic atmosphere. As a non-professional I use tricks to impress people or to ease communication. Thus in my world, great magic tricks should have both a proper beginning and an end, and they shouldn't be easily guessed out.
I get interested in magic for about 8 years and I've read more than I've fully prepared to perform. Very happy to join you in magic discussion.
Love you all
fybd88
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of fybd88
At the moment I'am looking for a elegant card change. I know Winter Change and Bertram Change are awesome but still want to know more. Expecting ideas~
Show2day
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Show2day
Welcome from Central Florida, land of gators and Mosquitos !!!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome fybd88,

I can't speak highly enough for "Gypsy Thread". It is simple, elegant and very adaptable to many patter ideas (or just strong visual Magic).

I love talking to someone from China. I'm from California on the west coast of The U.S.A.

-Mary Mowder
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day (helow) fybd88

Welcome to the Café - I look forward to reading your ideas.

I have been to your country to Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou at the time of the FISM world championships of magic. I found people to be most friendly and welcoming and also that street performances of magic very quickly drew an enthusiastic crowd who enjoyed the performaces even with the language difference.

There was agreat interest in magic and I met many very competent and dedicated performers of magic when I was there.

I wish you all the best with your hobby.

Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)

Here is my message translated via Google translate (I hope it makes some sense or at least comes across as humurous due to the translation):

的您好(helow)fybd88

欢迎到咖啡厅 - 我期待着阅读你的想法。

我一直在你的国家FISM世界魔术冠军的时候在北京,上海和杭州。我发现人是最友好和热情,街头表演的魔术也非常迅速吸引了热情的观众,谁享受performaces,甚至与语言差异。

有个很不错的魔法的兴趣,当我在那里,我遇到了很多非常能干和敬业的表演魔术。

我希望你最好与你的爱好。

鲍勃·拉塔(又名特洛波鲍勃)
winniekun
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of winniekun
Welcome this family of themagiccafe Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all. Magic lover from China (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.94 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL