The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Great Skeleton in the Closet Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Check out this great routine for your Halloween Shows using the Skeleton in the Closet props (scroll down for description):

http://www.arthurstead.com/Skull-o-pini.htm
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
This is a good Halloween item!
Dennis Michael
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Awesome routine
Flagre
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Flagre
Looks like a fun Halloween item! Smile
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
He performs the entire routine on the kidvention dvd set (2010). Its a great performance piece and worth checking out.
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
I just got a email from Arthur Stead promoting this routine. I know this has been out there a while, so can anyone who's gotten this, give a review. Is it a good routine? I've booked a ton of Halloween shows this year and wonder if this is worth adding to the show?
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
From 2010, based on James Lucien's original 1949 "Skeleton In The Closet," this version adapted by nine-year-old Wiz Kid Wilhelmina added some new and original surprises. It begins with solid white or black blocks. Then the face, body and feet of the skeleton appear on the blocks. When dropped through a tube decorated like a chimney, the pieces never line up correctly. So Wilhelmina vanishes the head block in a new vanishing gift box she invented herself. Finally the head is where it belongs on the stack of blocks and the chimney is now shown empty... wait a minute, something is stuck inside... it's someone's lost Trick or Treat bag and it's filled with Halloween candy and/or treats for the audience.

The Santa Claus version is what we published in 2010, but it can be adapted to the original Skeleton, a Leprechaun, or an all-purpose Clown [or think up your own themes or uses, because it's all do-it-yourself using wooden blocks and a wooden (or cardboard) tube.]
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
Thanks Jim, I own the trick and am familiar with how it works. Just wondering if the Arthur Stead routine is worth purchasing and putting into my show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Great Skeleton in the Closet Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL