The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Ginn in Fayetteville, NC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
David Ginn is scheduled for Fayetteville, NC on October 12. Does anyone know where in Fayetteville? This would be local for me but I need more info than a date and a city.

Thanks
Mike
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Here's how it works. You go to Fayetteville, NC on October 12th, early in the morning. Then you begin shouting at the top of your lungs: "Does anyone know where David Ginn is lecturing?" If you get no answer from anybody by noon, try lying down in the road at the main intersection of town waving a sign over your body. You can also ask the police if they happen to stop to arrest you. Maybe they will let you out in time to attend the lecture.

If that seems a little extreme for your tastes, you can do a Google search for "fayetteville, nc magicians" and see if any of the local magicians know anything about it.
MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
Thanks for the suggestion Jim. I had considered running around the town hollering but Fayetteville is so sprawled out it would take too many hours to be heard all over town.
I have sent an email to the contact for the Fayetteville IBM Ring but have not gotten a reply.
I first sent an email to one of David Ginn's email addresses and have not gotten a reply.
Hopefully I will hear from someone before the 12th of October.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Ginn in Fayetteville, NC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL