The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 1913 T.L. Deland automatic playing cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TimS
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of TimS
Tim S from Seattle, Washington. First time here. Was seeking info regarding 1913 copyright T.L. Deland automatic playing cards. Marked cards that is. My father passed away and I found a set of these cards. Unfortunately I am missing the 6 of Diamonds. Not only would I like to acquire that card but how do I determine how old these might be? I believe they are about 60+ years old as that is my age and I am fairly sure my Pop had them that long. Caught Dad and his Grandson Jake playing cards with them. Dad? You have to cheat with a 7 year old? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Tim S
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
The 'DOLLAR DECK', THE 'DAISY' DECK, THE 'LEAGUE' DECK' OR ? I can't momentarily remember the fourth deck's "name. It may have been the "NIFTY' DECK. '
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome TimS,

Just because someone is using a marked deck doesn't mean they know it is marked of can still read the markings.

Are you a Magician Tim?

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 1913 T.L. Deland automatic playing cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL