The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Magic Café Band!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Pons
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Martin Pons
My name is Martin Pons took about 19 years in the beautiful world of magic and am relatively new to participate in forums, for introducing me to this online community have chosen Magic Café and I was not mistaken.
I work how professional magician, and I own a magic shop, actively participate in conferences as dealers and some other associations usually give talks over mentalism and stand up magic.

I hope to make good friends here.
Proud to be in Magic Café

Martin Pons
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Martin Pons,

Sounds like your joining will be beneficial all round.

Where is your Magic Shop?

-Mary Mowder
Martin Pons
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Martin Pons
My shop is in Buenos Aires Argentina, do not want to advertise it so unwelcome here, but let me just tell you that I ship all over the world.
illusionactor
View Profile
New user
New York
52 Posts

Profile of illusionactor
Welcome Martin!
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Your business is unwelcome because you take email addresses from here and spam members. I had asked you to remove me from your list several times but you decided to send even more to me, even finding my other email account and flooding that one to repeatedly with the same email.

Even til this day you sent me emails, but they all get directed into my junk file.

You have proven to me how unethical you are. I have been informed by others that they too have recieved unwanted emails from you. Taking emails from this site to solicit is bad business, but it's even worse when you refuse to remove those from your list when they ask. The worse is how you retaliate by agressively and maliciously spam people's inboxes.

Shame on you.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Magic Café Band!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL