The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enemy @the card table II by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

Over the past 3 weeks I have been working on enemy at the card table 2, this ebook has a whole heap of new ideas and twists on my original plot, new handlings, black jack routines and a completely hands of version of enemy that can be shuffled by the spec, ive also included a version that will fool magicians that I have been performing at local magic associations.

I will be putting this up tonight for grabs......I hope many of you will enjoy this.

All the best

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Enemy at the card table II is now ready.....

its avaliable from here http://www.52deceptions.co.uk/#!enemy-ii/co5d

The ebook contains effects I have been using for both poker and blackjack all based around a thought of card plot, plus a clever little move that can be used in a routine or as a force.

I hope you all enjoy the ideas included

Any questions shoot away R@52deceptions.co.uk

Best

R
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
I really liked the original Enemy routine. When you perform it you realise how great the reactions you get. Rus now offers Shuffled Dilemma which is a hands off version. I do like the idea behind this. I can see this working really well, I will be trying this out on the next magician I come across and see how it goes. I wasn't too keen on Card Jacked, simple reason I just cant get to grips with the simple move that you need to do Smile Not that it isn't a great idea.

If you want to learn a couple of great impromptu blackjack type effects, for the price of Enemy2, you can't go wrong.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3210 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Enclosed in these notes are ideas and routines all based around gambling and my obsession with the whole thought of card plot smashed together, you will find ideas for both poker and blackjack, both games which I have a strong passion for.

BE THE ENEMY 

Contents

ENEMY
The original plot to enemy
Spectator is asked to shuffle a deck of cards
Spectator is asked to glimpse and memorize any card
Spectator is then asked to shuffle the deck and add four other cards to the card They have in mind to create the highest possible poker hand. (This is all done in Their mind)
Performer now deals five cards from the deck face down onto the table Spectator is then asked to concentrate on their poker hand?
Performer now slowly turns over the 5 cards one by one revealing the spectators Thought of poker hand.

SHUFFLED DILEMMA
Which is a hands off shuffled thought of poker hand designed to fool all

CARD JACKED
A prediction effect based around Blackjack

STEALTHY HAND
This can be used as an effect, prediction or a force.

Inside these notes are the original Enemy plot which is killer plus 3 more routines which all play out nicely. It is well written and if you are like Rus, they all play nicely into a gambling theme. However, that is only one option, one plot. Using the ides presented throughout this, you are wide open to do many types of presentations which will suit all.
Shuffled Dilemma is a slick hands off miracle that will fool all. This is a completely hands off version of the original Enemy. Slick, easy and what one calls a magician fooler.
Card Jacked is a black jack theme where the dealer freely cuts to a card and when your card, which was placed unseen on the table before tha start of the effect is turned over, you have a Blackjack, a winning hand. Break this one out at your next card game and see jaws drop.
Stealthy Hand Is a simple idea which can be used in a poker routine,a blackjack routine, a prediction ( which I like) or a simple force. Like the original Enemy or this updated version, Rus obviously likes gambling and gambling routines and these all work out nicely. So if that is your thing, this works out perfectly. Do keep in mind though that presentation wise, it does not need to be a gambling routine and that is the beauty of the ides presented here. Rus gives you all the details and his way of performing and what he favors. But keep in mind that Rus has an addiction to gambling and hustling routines which he acknowledges and spins them into mentalism. Quite honestly, this is why I liked this. It really is heavily influenced mentalism no matter how you plot it and present it.
 Recommended and available from Rus at http://www.52deceptions.co.uk/#!enemy-ii/co5d
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Cheers rizzo and the greek

Glad your enjoying this

Best

R
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Very interesting ideas in this manuscript Rus... I personnaly like Enemy and Card Jacked ! These are simple pieces of card mentalism / gambling theme that will play big when performed, because they are so deceptive and simple to do. You are always ready to perform them.

Very good job Rus.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Dorian for your comments

Card Jacked I use all the time....

This will be avaliable for the next few days then all taken down to make way for a website revamp and a new trilogy dvd project ive got in the pipeline!

Best

R
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
711 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Everything I have received fro rus I have loved , enemy at the card table was great so I'm sure this won't disappoint .

Carl
Romanos
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Romanos
Wow!!! this is the only thing I can say!! I am not a card-guy but I love Rus's creations. In this book you ll find some really clever concepts and methods! I highly suggest it to anyone.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8977 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How about a decent demo of the main effect?
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of davidmag
This is nice ebook. I like the idea behind the Enemy at the card table. Also enjoyed Card Jacked and Shuffled Dilemma. These are all workers.

This ebook is something you might invest in and with that price you can't go wrong.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Cheers for the comments

I will post a demo of Card Jacked soon

thanks again

R
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Just had a chance to read through this, very simple and solid material - nothing knuckle busting but all material that is going to impress.
Shuffled dilemma is the pick of the bunch.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
711 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Great read , well written and explained , shuffled dilemma is my fav too
Definitely some working material in here.

Carl
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

I was out playing pool the other night and recieved an email for a demo of enemy at the card table.

So I thought id film a quick demo off the cuff.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEmGWnXP......a_player

This isn't exactly the way its done in the ebook but id had a few to drink.

you'll get the general idea... jazz magic don't you just love it.

Best

R
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5287 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-10-17 05:55, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hi all

I was out playing pool the other night and recieved an email for a demo of enemy at the card table.

So I thought id film a quick demo off the cuff.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEmGWnXP......a_player

This isn't exactly the way its done in the ebook but id had a few to drink.

you'll get the general idea... jazz magic don't you just love it.

Best

R

Rus- the demo is private and cannot be viewed.

Thanks,
RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enemy @the card table II by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL