We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Can you help tracing a photo..? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

InventorRu
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of InventorRu
Many months ago I posted a question in the 'A turn of the page" section in an effort to find a particular photograph of Houdini which I had seen years before and wanted to see again.Thinking to try again I decided this section is perhaps more appropriate as presumably a greater proportion of you are familiar with images of Houdini...so here goes.

I would dearly love to find an image of Houdini I saw many years ago.I can only think I would have seen it in a book at the time because it would have been long before we all had access to the internet and I would have been less involved with the magic community back then so I probably wouldn't have seen many other sources.
All I can be certain of remembering of the image is that it had Houdini in it and on the floor were really huge bunches of keys.There are other aspects to the photograph I am less confident about remembering correctly..I seem to think these bunches of keys were under a table but were clear to see and my feeling is it was not so much a publicity shot but rather a photo of Houdini in his Den or workshop.
I've looked at great length on the internet under different kinds of searches to no avail and its not in any of the current books I have on Houdini though I have owned others in the past.I have always remembered it as being an inspiring image because it seemed to hint at how much practise and research he had done.
Please help if you can...I'm sure one of you good people must have seen something like what I describe and perhaps will be able to give me a lead...a title of a book perhaps of where it might be. found.

Thank you...hope you can help,
Rufus
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
InventorRu
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of InventorRu
Its not the one but I like it very much....I love this kind of extra shot which the photographer probably took while they were setting up for the big one.

Thank you so much for trying...I'm sure it will turn up.
Rufus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Can you help tracing a photo..? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL