The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Effect Descriptions: Vol. 4 Bill Malone On The Loose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Hey guys,

I hope that someone can help me out. I know that this series is brilliant but I need some more info on one of the effects listed.

I'm not fishing for methods... I would just like to know what the audience sees. I would also be very grateful of any additional comments on the following routine.

1. "Skinner's Matches"

Many thanks,

Xavier
RINO
View Profile
New user
Poland
39 Posts

Profile of RINO
Audiences are seeing matches which are penetrate himself and in the end they back to "box" where at start all matches are burned.
Greetings from Poland
P.S. Sorry for my English Smile
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Any online magic store will tell you, try here:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=209
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Thanks RINO!
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
Xavier - While Redstreak meant well, the description he guided you to doesn't provide any details . . .

"Skinner’s Matches For the first time Michael’s entire impromptu match routine which surprises even the most intelligent spectators!"

In a short overview: Two matches are openly torn from a standard matchbook. These two are lit, blown out and then vanished. The matchbook, which has been tabled the entire time, is picked up at finger tips (no switches) slowly opened, to reveal the two vanished burnt matches secured back inside. The matchbook can be completely examined and even left as a giveaway.

It's an old effect, but like so many good ideas, with the right handling and presentation, still looks like real magic. It's also a nice change from card effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Effect Descriptions: Vol. 4 Bill Malone On The Loose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL