The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Getting rid of ALL of my Balloon Magic Magazines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
So...

I feel that I have gotten all that I can out of my Balloon Magic Magazine collection and am need to free up space in my bookshelf...

Here are the issues I have for sale:

Winter 1995 (there isn't an issue number on this so I have no idea what issue this would be)

Issue 7, 8, 9, 22, 27, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 21, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 x 2, 63 x 2, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 70.

That's 41 issues of Balloon Magic!

3 Options here...

Option 1

If you wish to purchase individual issues, they are $7 each.

Option 2

If you wish to purchase 10 or more issues, I will knock the price down to $5 each.

Option 3

If you want to purchase the entire lot that I have for sale...all 41 issues, then I'll knock it down to $4 per issue ($164.00).

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these issues. Smile

Thanks in Advance...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Quote:
On 2013-09-29 14:35, Christopher Lyle wrote:

If you wish to purchase individual issues, they are $7 each.

Just a quick 'heads-up'. You can purchase individual back issues, new and unused from Qualatex for $7 each. Here's the link -

http://www.qualatex.com/pages/bmagic/bmtm_backissues.php

:)
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

... Or you could purchase them from me to help me out a little bit… why would you even post something like that? It sounds like you're purposely trying to direct people away from what I'm trying to sell…?
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
greatscott
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of greatscott
Don't you hate that? that, and people hijacking someone else's thread (like if someone wanted to buy or sell something, and someone else posted on the same thread that they want to buy or sell the same item) are the two things I dislike the most.
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
You're selling a used item for the price of a new one, that is still available. All Zuke did was call you on it. Perhaps rightfully so, perhaps not. You are offering discounts on multiple issues. It isn't mentioned if shipping is included in your pricing.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Yes shipping is included...

I have seen past issues of balloon magic magazine sell on eBay for $30 per issue… I think offering seven per issue is just fine. In the past, when I have purchased used issues from other people I paid seven.

My point here is my thread informing everyone that I'm getting rid of my entire collection has now been hijacked and I think that's crap…! Call it what you want…
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

****UPDATE****

Several issues have now sold. Here's an updated list of what is still available...

Winter 1995 (there isn't an issue number on this so I have no idea what issue this would be)

Issue 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 27, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 57, 58, 59, 60, 62 x 2, 63, 66, 67, 68, 70.

30 issues remain...

NEW DEAL for all who may be interested...

Single Issues $6 each.
10 or More Issues 4 each.

or

BY ALL REMAINING ISSUES for a discount of $3 per issue... $90

All prices include shipping!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Getting rid of ALL of my Balloon Magic Magazines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL