The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Anyone want to jam int the N.Y.C.area? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
HI everyone,

My name is Dan

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together to have an informal jam in the NYC area?
We could twist, discuss business topics, possible synergies etc.

I live in Brooklyn and would be willing to go anywhere that public transportation will get me in an hour and a half, give or take. (Don't drive unfortunately.)
Hopefully it can become an at least semi-regular thing.
I'm willing to take the point as far as the logistics are concerned.

I'm going to start contacting people that I know of soon. If I call you on your business line about this please don't shoot. =.o

NO offense to the rest of the country but it seems to me that there isn't enough of this kind of thing in this area.

If you're interested and want to contact me you can call/text 718 600-3648 or email at dan@danthemagicballoonman.com
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Meriden, CT
431 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Hi Dan, if you're not already, join the Facebook group Balloon Twister Central. There are a lot of NYC people on that group, and a message like this might get some reactions there Smile

Good luck,

Matt
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Great idea!

Thx Matt
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Anyone want to jam int the N.Y.C.area? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL