The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HAUNTED DOLL - ROGUE AND SYSTEM 6 (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40 [Next]
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Have you tried sending Michael a PM? His member name here on the Café is SIX.

Jim
magidude68
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of magidude68
Hi all,similar problem here.
I ordered one of these back in August, it didn't arrive so I emailed and they said they'd send another as sometimes things get lost.
As yet nothing has arrived, that's two dolls "lost" in the post which to be honest is quite hard to believe. Needless to say I'm a bit miffed, maybe the postman they use has light fingers.
Perhaps I should have just bought it here in the U.K.
Would have been great for Halloween!
Rant over.
Wayne.
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
I sent him a message yesterday as soon as you suggested it. Now just waiting to hear back. Thank you!
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
25 pages and still going...
Has anyone mentioned that Jean-Jacques Sanvert some years ago was applying the same principle with ordinary cigarettes?
I used to be doing it and had lots of success. Even the d***ching of the h*** was not that hard to do.

Regards
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
There is nothing to di*c* with the doll. Not sure this is the same concept. It's been done before with corn husk dolls and I've even seen it done with ink pens.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Sensio, no one has said it was a new principle and has refered to simular effects that has used this method.
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
Just to give an update, Michael did get back to me. I understand what happened and after we spoke he got my orders out to me quickly and even through in something extra, even after I told him it wasn't necessary! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
JJJustice
View Profile
New user
Enterprise, AL
43 Posts

Profile of JJJustice
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2013, phillipsart wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you walked into a church and started performing this, Has anyone tried?

I've just ordered this. It has not yet arrived. I'm thinking about performing it in conjunction with the story of Jesus resurrecting Lazarus, from the Book of John. Larry Hass (Associate Dean of the McBride School of Mystery and Magic) closed an AWESOME TED talk with this effect and a story of a soldier coming back to life.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Sent Michael a message weeks ago, asking how to order refills, no response. customer service 0%.

bought 4 dolls and 3 of them broke apart pretty instantly. will probably make my own vodoo dolls

Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Ouch! That's not good, Rasmus. I only have one and fortunately it has held up well.

I received an email two weeks ago saying they would sell refills until midnight only. A one day sale. I wanted to get a few more but didn't see the email in time, so I didn't get any. Kinda poor service IMO.

Jim
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2014, J-Mac wrote:
Ouch! That's not good, Rasmus. I only have one and fortunately it has held up well.

I received an email two weeks ago saying they would sell refills until midnight only. A one day sale. I wanted to get a few more but didn't see the email in time, so I didn't get any. Kinda poor service IMO.

Jim

that's exactly what I thought my Friend
Smile

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
JJJustice
View Profile
New user
Enterprise, AL
43 Posts

Profile of JJJustice
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2013, Robvs wrote:
I really should scrutinize it more before asking this question, but...my vision is poor, does anyone have a tip for making sure you have it right side up when you start?

Since it's made of natural wood, each side is different. On mine, I noticed a little "knot" around the vicinity of the right knee. This lets me know I've got it oriented correctly. All that said, I'm one of the ones having some trouble getting it "set." Pain is no problem... just can't seem to get a consistent set on it... advice?
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Try different areas on the palm. Try setting the doll in both directions (so the doll rises forward or backward)until you find the sweet spot. There will be an area that will work the best for you.
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I know this thread is relatively old and I'm late to jump on the Haunted Doll train but I ordered this last week and my tracking number still says "pre-shipment"
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2015, bgm4gic wrote:
I know this thread is relatively old and I'm late to jump on the Haunted Doll train but I ordered this last week and my tracking number still says "pre-shipment"

Ordered from where???? I got mine from Amazon..
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
System6 site, I emailed them and didn't recieve a response
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
System6 site, I emailed them and didn't recieve a response

Hey there, I just checked our spam folder..Are you the customer who wanted to pay via Money Order?

Thanks!

Michael
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:

Hi! Is this Brandon? - your package was shipped on time..sometimes the post office is delayed..but none the less, we shipped your package Priority Mail, not first class. So it will still be on time or early even if there was a delay. I just checked on the shipping and look to arrive tomorrow Smile Yay !
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2015, SIX wrote:
Quote:

Hi! Is this Brandon? - your package was shipped on time..sometimes the post office is delayed..but none the less, we shipped your package Priority Mail, not first class. So it will still be on time or early even if there was a delay. I just checked on the shipping and look to arrive tomorrow Smile Yay !

Yep, checked it this morning and went thru!

Thanks for the response, Six. You guys rock over there, free shipping?!

Thanks again, much appreciated and can't wait to receive this !

all the best,
brandon
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2015, SIX wrote:
Quote:

hey Michael

if anyone out there has a poor customer service it is you. I sent you twice mails and
pm's with no response, months ago. I think you don't give a **** on your customers, is that right?

overthink your businnes my friend
Smile Smile Smile

X-RAY Stage Version
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HAUNTED DOLL - ROGUE AND SYSTEM 6 (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL